30 weeks...I can't believe how fast time flies!! Our little baby is currently exercising her little legs by pushing against the interior of my abdomen walls. It is fun to give her a little pressure back...makes me feel like I'm actually interacting with her (at our ultrasound, we found out "it is probable" that the baby is a girl :) ) We are very excited about this new addition to our family. Thanks to generous friends and family, I have some baby things to go through and figure out what we already have, and what we still need. I need to do that soon...
sleeping is getting more difficult. No matter what position I sleep in, I wake up with pain somewhere. I'm sure those of you who have had babies can relate. I can understand why when women get even closer to the end of their pregnancies they are ready for the baby to come!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment